Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello again from Logan

I hope the summer workouts are going well for everyone. I wish I could be there with you all, but I know that you are in good hands.
August is coming quickly and we need to get in registration forms for the high altitude overnight camp. I am hoping to have the information flier ready for you by Friday. Registration will probably open at the end of this week, or the beginning of next week.
This is a great experience, so I hope that many of you can come. The food is included so all you need to bring is camping and running gear. You might want to bring a camera to remember the experience. You also get a shirt. Shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions.
We will be discussing spirit packs when I get back for those interested in joining the high school team in the fall. Cross country is a team sport, but your individual effort is needed for our success.

-Coach Christensen

2 comments:

  1. Do you need any help with food? I could help. I could even do advance work if needed)

    (McKayla's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we have any dates or costs for this camp, I have missed pratice for the last 3 days and I told the Jet i would get some info for him so any details would be helpful

    ~Metcalf

    ReplyDelete