Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thursday's Workout and Overnight Camp News

Meet at the school at 6:30 for the workout. For those going to the overnight camp, I need your registration ASAP. I will take it in for you to the county office, but I need them by Friday morning. Otherwise, you will need to get it in yourself that day. I really need to know the numbers so I can plan for food and such.
As far as the camp, you will need to arrange for rides up and back. Carpooling is fine, especially since we can only have 10 cars in the campground. Others are allowed, but they will have to park up by the main road. As far as stuff to bring, just take the normal stuff you would if you were going camping....clothes, sleeping bag, tent (it might be good to share a tent with others), running gear (of course), bug spray, sunscreen, flashlight, snacks, water bottle, medicines, etc. You won't need to bring a chair because there are plenty of tables and benches in the area. It's going to be a great time so I hope you are excited for it.
See you all tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment