Thursday, June 23, 2011

Coach Christensen will be back on Monday

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I will be back on Monday. I hope that you are having a good time getting to know the new coaches. They are great!

Make sure that you are staying hydrated and that you take care of your bodies. For those who are new, keep going. The first couple of weeks can be the most difficult and frustrating.

I spoke with Coach Englestead and he said that some of you have paperwork to turn in. If you haven't done that already, I will collect them and take them to the Murray office on Monday.

I hope that you are enjoying running. I have had the chance to do some fantastic runs up here in Logan (when I get a break from studying). Don't forget that running is fun and something you can do when you are old like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment